Using Klaviyo On Your Link In Bio Page
The goal of Artist Pages has always been, and will always be to serve the needs of artists and creators. Instead of reinventing the wheel, we’ve set out to integrate our platform with every software and application that our users have already implemented and mastered. Enter Klaviyo – the digital marketing platform that is specifically designed for eCommerce. Unlike traditional email marketing platforms, Klaviyo has an all-in-one solution for brands looking to grow their sales funnels.
The benefits of Klaviyo can be broken into 5 primary categories: ease of use, pricing, data reporting, optimal design, and seamless integrations. Over 10,000 Shopify stores already use Klaviyo, largely as a result of its easy-to-use interface. Whether you are a marketing professional, or a first time business owner, Klaviyo makes it easy to establish and grow your client base.
Perhaps the most important aspect of Klaviyo is its data reporting capabilities. It’s platform provides insight into age and gender, but also has a predictive technology that can project customer lifetime and expected order dates. The sleek design of their 70+ templates can turn any standard business email into a professionally crafted message. It integrates seamlessly with dynamic audiences with leading platforms such as Facebook, all at a competitive digital marketing price.
Add Klaviyo To Your Link In Bio
To get started, you will need to create a Klaviyo account. They based their pricing on the amount of resources you actually need while providing a free version to get your started. Once you have created an account with Klaviyo you will want to go through the setup wizard to create your lists and connect your online store.
Klaviyo Signup Form Types
Klaviyo has over 70 ready-made professionally designed signup form templates to drive conversion for you to choose from.
These forms are broken down into 3 different categories.
- Pop-Ups: These signup forms will display on your Artist Page as a pop up. You can set these forms to appear as soon as the page loads, after a predefined time period, or when someone clicks to close the page.
- Embeds: These signup forms allow you to embed your signup form to display right on your page in-line with your content.
- Flyouts: These are very similar to the pop-ups but instead of popping up to the middle of the page, these will fly out from the side of the screen. Like the pop ups you will be able to set the same display triggers.
Connect To Your Artist Page
To display your Klaviyo signup forms on your Artist Page you will need to install a code provided by Klaviyo that will connect your Artist Pages account to Klaviyo.
Follow these steps to connect your Artist Pages account with Klaviyo:
- From your Artist Pages dashboard go to the settings page.
- Click the activate button on the Klaviyo integration
- Click the settings button: this will open up a flyout with a field for you to add your code from klaviyo.
From your Klaviyo Dashboard, click the install code snippet button in the top right of the screen. This will trigger a pop up with the code you will want to copy and paste into the code snippet field in your Artist Pages dashboard.
Once you have added the code snippet to your artist pages dashboard, you will want to add your Artist Pages URL to the pop up to verify you have connected your accounts correctly.
Create Klaviyo Signup Form
To start using Klaviyo signups on your link in bio page you need to create your sign up form in your klaviyo dashboard.
- To get started, from your Klaviyo dashboard home page click on the signup forms button on the left hand menu.
- If you do not have a sign up form created click the Create Signup Form button.
- Choose from one of klaviyos 50+ ready made templates or you can create your own from scratch.
- Once you select the signup form template you want to use, you will be directed to a live visual builder to update the form content and branding.
- After you have the signup for all designed and ready to go, you will just click the publish button to display your signup form on your Artist Page.
Click here to learn more about creating your signup forms with Klaviyo.