You can view stats from your pages at any time by clicking “Analytics” in your Dashboard Menu. Below you will find a list of the stats that you can view and how to interpret them to get an idea of how many people are finding out more about you!
View your stats at a glance at the top of the analytics page, including:
- Pageviews – This stat indicates the total views you have across all of your pages, including page refreshes.
- Link Clicks – This stat shows you how many total times your visitors have clicked the links on all of your pages.
- Visitors – This stats indicates how many unique visitors have viewed your pages. A unique visitor is created when someone from a new location or IP address views your page to give you a better idea of your reach.
- Subscribers – If you have set up Mailchimp integration, this stat will show you how many people have filled out your signup form.
See what information from your pages is the most popular, including:
- Top Pageviews – See which of your pages has the most views. If you have Site Navigation enabled on the Settings page, you will see your top-visited pages and hits here.
- Top Clicks – View which of the links on your pages have been clicked the most.
- Top Referrals – A referral is the website through which your visitors arrive at your page. If you have your page linked from your Instagram account, for example, Instagram would be the referral that shows here.