Add Your Seated Events To Your #linkinbio Page
Want to sell more tickets for your upcoming shows? We got your back!
Your link in bio is prime real estate for promoting upcoming shows, and we just made it even more awesome. Now you can display your upcoming events directly on your link in bio page with our newest Seated Events integration. This means your fans can easily find info about your shows and grab tickets in all one place.
Don’t worry if you’re not a tech whiz–we’ll guide you through the super-easy process with our user-friendly page builder.
By making info easy to find and tickets easy to buy, you’ll be boosting ticket sales and getting more fans to your shows. Let’s do this!
Steps To Display Your Seated Events:
- Step 1: Grab your Seated events code. To do this, log into your Seated admin account and click “Publishing Tools”. From this page you will see a code displayed with a button to copy the code.
- Step 2: Log into your MAPs Admin Dashboard and open up the page builder.
- Step 3: Click to add a new section to your page and select the “Seated Events” section.
- Step 4: Add your Seated code to the field in the Seated Events Flyout.
- Step 5: Click save and and update and you are ready to go.