Schedule Page Updates
It’s no secret that we created most of our features because artists like you ask for them, and this scheduling feature is no exception. Today, we’re here to show you how to get the most out of AMAP.to’s new feature that many of you asked for.
Artists have all kinds of release dates and schedules for different things (albums drops, video releases, tour launches) and keeping track of them can be a total headache. Well, the MAPs team has your back! We created a scheduling feature that lets you plan ahead so you don’t have to worry about logging in and updating at a specific time. In this (super easy, five-step) tutorial, we’ll walk you through how to schedule updates to your profile page like a pro.
Let’s Get Started
Steps To Schedule Button Updates:
- Step 1: From your page builder, add the buttons or video you want to schedule.
- Step 2: Click on the Calendar Icon to open up the scheduler.
- Step 3: Set the date and time you want your button or video to go live and click save
- Step 4: Once scheduled, you’ll see the button in the builder with a badge stating that button is scheduled.
- Step 5: Click to save changes in the page builder and you’re good to go. Your button will go live on the scheduled date and time.